HydroBOND is an easy to use, do-it-yourself roll-on pool plaster resurfacing kit. Just drain your pool, prep your existing surface, mix, roll-on and trowel.
Roll-On Pool Plaster
Our proprietary blend of roll on pool plaster is incredibly durable comes in multiple colors and works with many existing pool surfaces and is not a pool paint coating.
Our product was developed by pool resurfacing innovators with multiple years of experience in cement based pool finishes.
Have Questions? With a Pool Pro
HydroBOND User Instructions and Coverage
Each kit covers up to 60 square feet of surface for 2 coats.
To calculate the required amount of HydroBOND kits needed for your project click here and use calculator.
Coverage / Kit Packaging
- 1 HydroBOND® Kit Covers Approximately 60 Sq. Ft. for 2 coats.
- Some surfaces may require additional material due to condition of substrate.
- (1 Two Part Kit = 53lbs ) Part 1 = 1.3 Gallons – Liquid Bonder / Part 2 = 42lb – Pool Plaster Powder
Recommended Surfaces / Applications
- Existing plaster and concrete pools, gunite, shotcrete, concrete block, masonry cement surfaces.
- Not suitable for painted, thermoplastic, or fiberglass coated surfaces.
- Suitable applications include swimming pools, spas, water features, ponds, fountains.
HydroBOND was created for do-it-yourself pool resurfacing
HydroBOND is simple to use and easy on your wallet!
25 years of pool repair and resurfacing experience!